Monday, June 8, 2009

find us

Many mistake Armanee Condominium for Armanee Terrace. For starters, we are not the same. Armanee Condominium is in Damansara Damai, a fairly new township located beside Bandar Sri Damansara. Some others ask why I choose to live so far away ? But it's not ! I leave work at about 6am every morning and it takes me about 20 minutes to get into my office located along Jalan P. Ramlee. I use the North Klang Valley Expressway (NKVE) and it cost RM1.90 per way. If you travel between 12 midnight and 7am, you'll get a 10% discount so getting to work actually costs me just RM1.70. In fact, I find travelling from Damansara Damai a lot more pleasant and easier if compared to where I was living before. The Kepong-Kuala Selangor road used to be a driver's worst nightmare and the traffic jams used to be kilometres long. Like I said, "used to be". Traffic flow these days are pretty smooth except for the ocassional unexpected incidents. No doubt, I miss (and always will) the convenience of the LRT. Now, it's "have car will travel". Gone are the days when public transport was something I took for granted. Maybe one day soon....... To know how to get to Damansara Damai click here

No comments:

Post a Comment