Monday, June 29, 2009

irritating noisy neighbours

When we have too many young people living in a condo it becomes a problem. The problem becomes monumental when there are NO parents to supervise them. They forget time and disregard their neighbours. It happened on Saturday night. A neighbour below my floor had to call the guards up at 2.30 am. Her young neighbour was having a party with many noisy visitors. Doors were banging, people were singing loudly, things were breaking. It was absolutely traumatic for my poor neighbour since she had to work the following morning. At 4.30 am I heard a door bang the last time before I went off to la la land. I was just too tired to move anymore. So neighbours, if you intend to have parties, please be considerate. You are living amongst a community now so the time limit is midnight. If you decide to ignore this, you only have yourself to blame when the police are called.

No comments:

Post a Comment