Friday, June 19, 2009

confused

This is a follow-up to my earlier post and I wonder this morning, as I am typing this post who's the more confused party; me, the JMC of the management. On Tuesday, I reported that my personal particulars (name, mobile number and car registration number) was released to a disgruntled and obnoxious owner. That was the nature of my complaint...a breach in the security of owner information resulting from an observation that an owner had put up a signage to reserve a parking lot assigned to a unit that did not belong to them. Is it soooooo complicated ? Now the issue has taken a turn and now it is about who is allowed to park where. Geez...which is more important ? Our personal information floating freely amongst everyone or parking ? Common guys and gals. Please see clearly where the priority and urgency is lah !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment