Friday, July 3, 2009

what security ?

This is what we have
This is what we've become And this is what happened yesterday
Yesterday evening, I received and email from a friend and neighbour asking if I may inform the JMC and residents that his brother's home was broken into. Here we go again, I thought to myself. Just when we were beginning to feel safe once more. I was swearing to no end ! I am so darn pissed off that we are paying for security guards that are useless. I recall the security company told me once that we were paying peanuts so I guess we got the monkeys ! If what we could afford to pay was not an amount acceptable to the security company, then they should have just told us NO, right ? There have been times when I noticed guards that we either old enough to be my grandfather or young enough to be my son ! What's the point of having the guards clocking in really. They will walk with their eye on their shoes as if they were expecting to see their own reflection. Otherwise, I suspect that they are doing it for the sake of doing it and without reason. It's a 5 minute race between clocking points. What shocked me even more this morning was news that another unit was also broken into. What are you doing lah security guards ? And in the night, the night guards will be fast asleep !
And what did our JMC chairman reply when I informed him about the 1st break-in ? Politely, he thanked me and went on to mention that he will discuss with JMC when he returns on Saturday ! Hellooooo chairman, your elevator lights not on or what ? Do lah something... call security and management to make sure that the investigation is conducted properly. No need to act so "cool" wan ! So unlike the RA (Residents Association) who almost immediately called for a meeting. Chairman, if you continue like this ah, residents will be spitting at you when the pass you lor ! Better be careful because too many residents getting fed-up.

No comments:

Post a Comment