Monday, July 6, 2009

cleaners

Yes...I can't stop complaining. Someone once told me that even if we don't receive a response, we should not stop otherwise it will seem as though everything is fine. Armanee is NOT fine. Most (not all) of our cleaners are lazy. About 2 weeks ago, I asked management to install lighting at the stairway behind Block B that leads to the basement carpark. They were absolutely wonderful and immediately arranged for it. During the installation, Zam & Wan left a piece of cut wire on the floor and it remained there until yesterday morning (last I saw). And as I walked down the stairs towards L2 that same Sunday morning, I saw mineral water cups that were there since Saturday morning(can't say if it was there before then). Do residents need to keep complaining ? What are our cleaners doing besides yakking whenever they have a moment to spare ? Have you also noticed that our lifts are never polished; just wiped and how dirty the bottom edges and corners are ? The proper polishing agent to use is a foam based stainless steel cleaner but I doubt that our cleaner's have this. Cleaners...either do a proper job or GET OUT OF ARMANEE !

No comments:

Post a Comment