Wednesday, August 12, 2009

my england so good !

This is what we have
This is what I've become
It is not my intention to be mean or disrespectful. Sometimes talking to our security guards is no different than talking to yourself or to the wall. Their blank looks tell me more than their replies. Their most common words are "Yes Madam". Oh yes...I don't deny my age but they really DO make me feel OLD ! This morning, when I realized that we were experiencing our 3rd blackout day, I decided to ask the guard stationed at Block B. I struggled to make sense of half of what he said and the other half was something to the effect that the electrical trip had been re-set more than 10 times ! He made it sound sooooooo serious and I decided that I'd best sent an SMS to our JMC Chairman. So far....the silence has been somewhat elegant ! I'm pretty certain that if this had happened at the block where out JMC Chairman resides, all hell would have broken loose. No ?

No comments:

Post a Comment